…by the beautiful and talented Sophie. Seven random tidbits about yours truly. Aren’t you excited?!
1. The most romantic date for me is a lovely, quiet, candlelit dinner, followed by a walk on the beach. I live close to the ocean, and it’s such an important thing to me, I doubt I could ever move to a non-coast-adjacent state. I don’t care how cliche it is, either…
2. My favorite restaurant is Viola V’s in my home city of Rochester. Their Masterpiece Marsala is to die…well, everything on their menu is awesome. Plus it’s got the best atmosphere (they have the coolest artwork and paintings, Christmas lights year-round, wrought-iron chairs)…and it’s underrated and offbeat in location (next to the DMV!), so it’s never that crowded. Any excuse I get to go there, I jump at it!
3. Lately I can’t get enough of The Weepies. I have loved folk music since my mom got me listening to Peter, Paul and Mary when I was just a tot. I’m in love with the song “Gotta Have You” right now, it’s so simple and sweet, but so meaningful at the same time.
4. I love horseback riding. If I could, I would go all the time.
5. I’m a big believer in astrology and the zodiac…I’m a Leo through and through.
6. I’m a hardcore bargain shopper. I rarely buy clothes or shoes full price unless they’re crazy cheap to begin with, or in the rare case that I have to have it and am afraid it will disappear if I don’t buy it immediately. I think it has to do with me being young, working, and perpetually broke, but I make straight for the clearance racks. My friends get annoyed because I’ll pick through racks for a really long time–you find the best stuff on clearance sometimes.
7. I don’t cook very often…but my “ideal” self is always preparing gourmet meals. Someday I’d love to have a great kitchen and whip up culinary delights on a nightly basis, and wow the pants off some lucky man.