I found this journal prompt and decided (as I often do) to make a list. When I liked the list I made, I decided to share it with you! 🙂
- Slow down.
- Practice patience–the things you seek are already on their way to you.
- Your life is okay as it is.
- Don’t postpone happiness–it’s yours today, if you want it.
- You are so loved! More than you probably know.
- You can still do more of the things you love.
- It’s okay to say no sometimes. Give yourself a break.
- Do at least one thing today that will help your “future self.”
Then I found this image on Pinterest when I searched “patience art.”
I was struck by its simplicity but also its message. Patience is threading the needle. You have to slow down! I drank too much coffee today–the caffeine is making me jittery and anxious. I can’t “thread my needle” when I’m like this! I’m going to practice 1-4 the rest of the day until I feel calm enough to try again.